• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The fight.

i was actually in los angeles, doing things like helping lamar odom use the self-service kiosk at the movie theater

This was fantastic

oh look who finally came out of the woodworkings. you are a lair, a coward and a two-face.

Quote Originally Posted by IAppreciateIt View Post
zomg wilbekin is so silky

....two weeks ago

Quote Originally Posted by IAppreciateIt View Post
wilbekin is not a good shooter
which is it APETIT?

bmoney said i made that second post two weeks ago, but in REALITY in was nearly two months ago. clearly lying to make a point based on his self-proclaimed idiotic memory. and if he was interested in being honest, bmoney might have also pointed out that less than an hour after that second wilbekin post, I said this in the very same thread:

"wilbekin = jgray!"

for all we know, i was being sarcastic with the previous comment, as it's been established that i think wilbekin is so silky. bmoney is basically the same as townie but even worse because nobody is willing to send him any interesting PMs that he can then disseminate. the guy can't be trusted, on a personal or professional level. if you ever gave him financial capital to invest he would totally take advantage. OH WAIT, THAT ALREADY HAPPENED when his company due to his influence screwed AMERICA over and took billions in bailout money ALL BECAUSE OF BMONEY'S DISHONESTY.

of course all of this comes back to him having to provide entertainment in his life any way possible. it's moslty jealousy i'm sure. while bmoney the great lakers fan was spending hours in mpsaint cropping and retouching his dwight howard jersey popping avatar to proudly display on the boards to everyone, i was actually in los angeles, doing things like helping lamar odom use the self-service kiosk at the movie theater on the promenade in santa monica, which is something bmoney has said was his DREAM many times on the old boards. so basically bmoney, i dont blame you. it's all love.

lol I'll have to be quick since I've got a meeting all day to figure out how to make more $buckets in 2015. Of course a man of my INTEGRITY would not purposefully lie about when you posted your ATTACK on mitch. To insinuate it was a lie shows your lack of character and you owe me and the entire board an apology. Sorry guys like me and rjkarl don't have the time to copy edit all of our posts. I should give you or townie or one of the other poor tribble grads the OPPORTUNITY to edit them for free. We are obviously too busy making that paper to worry about that stuff. It's beside the point because whether it was 2 weeks or 2 years it was still dead ass wrong and a personal attack on one of our future stars. Obviously being an internet tough guy is more important to you than our basketball program.

a few thoughts.

thread has been full of gold. really good. mostly.

moons and the last few pages has really been awful. a couple of real douche posts in a row. nice job there.

if this turns into a feud thread (certainly potential with this idea) then the rj-townie battle thread ends its race for boards history. it will be diluted and remembered fondly but will lose all time great status. a feud thread should be separate.

however, i am willing to wait for bandwagon boy or tibor bialy to weigh in.

To be fair for the record books of history, I give Moon the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't betraying my confidence about what I sent him in a message. To quote him "say what you will about me, but I'm all about loyalty."

I genuinely do believe him on this matter. I jumped to the wrong conclusion because it is something (among many) I'm overly sensitive about.

Anyway, I can't see this going any further with rj. Sorry to disappoint!s

It's certainly starting to appear that townie and rjkarl's hearts are no longer in this fight. Perhaps it's time to squash the beef and move on. The beef never made much sense anyway, as you have way too much in common. You both like sports, music and drugs, are from Philly, are hairy and sensitive, and are frequent targets of board bullies. You guys have been and should be allies. Townie shouldn't have posted the PMs. Rjkarl, you should be cool with Townie if he doesn't have time to help with your business endeavors. Boom. Beef is squashed and you can go back to being chums.

I do think we should think hard collectively about the next feud. Someone suggested caturday vs. moon, but caturday makes me nervous because I think he hates moon enough to actually show up on moon's real-life doorstep one day all wild-eyed and crunked up on bennies looking for blood and, frankly, I like moon and don't want his murder on my soul. So let's avoid that one. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestion.

It's certainly starting to appear that townie and rjkarl's hearts are no longer in this fight. Perhaps it's time to squash the beef and move on. The beef never made much sense anyway, as you have way too much in common. You both like sports, music and drugs, are from Philly, are hairy and sensitive, and are frequent targets of board bullies. You guys have been and should be allies. Townie shouldn't have posted the PMs. Rjkarl, you should be cool with Townie if he doesn't have time to help with your business endeavors. Boom. Beef is squashed and you can go back to being chums.

I do think we should think hard collectively about the next feud. Someone suggested caturday vs. moon, but caturday makes me nervous because I think he hates moon enough to actually show up on moon's real-life doorstep one day all wild-eyed and crunked up on bennies looking for blood and, frankly, I like moon and don't want his murder on my soul. So let's avoid that one. Otherwise, I'm open to suggestion.

Who was the chick that deacphan eviscerated on the boards a couple years ago? Does she still post?

To be fair for the record books of history, I give Moon the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't betraying my confidence about what I sent him in a message. To quote him "say what you will about me, but I'm all about loyalty."

I genuinely do believe him on this matter. I jumped to the wrong conclusion because it is something (among many) I'm overly sensitive about.

Anyway, I can't see this going any further with rj. Sorry to disappoint!s

You're still high from last night, aren't you?

lol I'll have to be quick since I've got a meeting all day to figure out how to make more $buckets in 2015. Of course a man of my INTEGRITY would not purposefully lie about when you posted your ATTACK on mitch. To insinuate it was a lie shows your lack of character and you owe me and the entire board an apology. Sorry guys like me and rjkarl don't have the time to copy edit all of our posts. I should give you or townie or one of the other poor tribble grads the OPPORTUNITY to edit them for free. We are obviously too busy making that paper to worry about that stuff. It's beside the point because whether it was 2 weeks or 2 years it was still dead ass wrong and a personal attack on one of our future stars. Obviously being an internet tough guy is more important to you than our basketball program.

Forgot to capitalize LIE, 7/10

The real winner? Townie's Tears.

epic-tears.gif

It's funny to think that one day in the future we'll think back on this rjkarl/townie battle as a quaint and distant memory, probably like we do at the halcyon days of the rjkarl/PhDeac feud. Goddamn, those 2 used to fight so much, we had to create a board meme, back before "meme" was even a word.

425.edwards.clooney.012209.jpg

Back