• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The final nail in the coffin

wfu22fan

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Losing at home to BC . Losses to Duke and Miami are almost a certainty. So is the first round of the ACCT. That will result in a final record of 15-17, 5-14 in the ACC. Goodbye, Bzzz. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you .

He's gone, let's just hope Wellman can make a Clawsonesque hire.

There is no room for any more nails - need a bigger coffin.

The final nail was hammered home against Ga Tech. [Redacted] was a dead man walking since that shitshow.

Well in that case it's a good thing you didn't roll out another "WINTER. IT'S COMING" protest for the Tech game.

Always good to see Mr. Momz Moonz chime in.

Did the wife excuse you from your chores this am?

I have to say I've never hoped Wake would lose a game, despite not liking BZ, but I will root against them these last 2 games. God help us all if we somehow beat Duke.

Wouldn't put it past rat face to lay down for his butt buddy Bzz to keep him around for another season.

That big white kid for Ga. Tech OWNS Devin Thomas and our weak front court.
"That big white kid", Daniel Miller, has a chance to be drafted in the upcoming NBA Draft. He will eat Devin's lunch again if we face GT in the ACC Tourney.

The one thing that has annoyed the hell out of me about the media is how they have played both sides of the debate. They say "how can you pull for Wake to lose a game", yet at the same time are proclaiming that each game that follows (from GT to BC), is the "final nail in the coffin and won't allow [Redacted] back".

So basically they are saying that if we had won one or both of those games, Bzz could have come back. Talking out of both sides of their mouths methinks.

Back