• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The #FireWellman Billboard: CBSSports, CNNSI, ESPN, Sporting News, SBN, WSJ, Yahoo

Collecting these emails would be a good idea for the fireronwellman.com site.

This is an excellent idea. I imagine we have enough in our collective sent mail folders to make quite a collection, and it would be easy to just forward them to RSF. Depending on how many we got, it might serve as a rebuttal to the "lunatic fringe" accusations.

RaleighDeacon nailed it. That is exactly what I told my rep when he called me Thursday afternoon to remind me of an event coming up in Raleigh. I will probably renew my now one football ticket with parking pass but told him I could not donate to the Deacon Club and support that egomaniac. I don't give a lot but have contributed for over 20 years. The powers that be have no idea how upset the fans and alumni are. All of us can name 5, 10, 20 or more people who feel the exact same way.

This is a fantastic board name. Congrats.

RaleighDeacon nailed it. That is exactly what I told my rep when he called me Thursday afternoon to remind me of an event coming up in Raleigh. I will probably renew my now one football ticket with parking pass but told him I could not donate to the Deacon Club and support that egomaniac. I don't give a lot but have contributed for over 20 years. The powers that be have no idea how upset the fans and alumni are. All of us can name 5, 10, 20 or more people who feel the exact same way.

True all that. I love college football and we have a great group of 37 that come & tailgate and travel so we will still come & do that but RW has cost me my enthusiasam for Wake Forest atheltics with his ego. It has now been 3 years with no bball tickets. Ever since he fired GDO, I knew he didn't have a clue, then he foloowed that by firing Greer. So he got rid of proven winners just to put in his own people and he has failed in everything except Jim Grobe & building the Deacon Tower. Go back to the debacle of basketball 2005 and I have been done. Hard to give heart & soul year after year and have it crushed. Enough until a change of leadership.

True all that. I love college football and we have a great group of 37 that come & tailgate and travel so we will still come & do that but RW has cost me my enthusiasam for Wake Forest atheltics with his ego. It has now been 3 years with no bball tickets. Ever since he fired GDO, I knew he didn't have a clue, then he foloowed that by firing Greer. So he got rid of proven winners just to put in his own people and he has failed in everything except Jim Grobe, Skip Prosser and building the Deacon Tower. Go back to the debacle of basketball 2005 and I have been done. Hard to give heart & soul year after year and have it crushed. Enough until a change of leadership.

fixed

New billboard idea courtesy of Stoke City fans.

BLc_MDiCEAAzugJ.jpg:large

Back story to the above photograph.... Mark Hughes was just announced as Stoke City's new manager today. hahahahaha

"Only a lunatic would could look at a 20-77 conference record and be thrilled about the future."

No, a lunatic would still be worried. It takes a complete idiotic moron who has more pride in himself and more stubborness than a Nazi commander.

The billboard will be taken down on Wednesday.

I'd say we got more than our share of exposure for this. We'll revisit things in a few months.

My suggestion: throw down the remaining billboard fund on Wake to win the ACC at +12500 on 5dimes. Then if we win, you buy out Bz's contract and EVERYBODY WINS.

My suggestion: throw down the remaining billboard fund on Wake to win the ACC at +12500 on 5dimes. Then if we win, you buy out Bz's contract and EVERYBODY WINS.

If we're going to be flushing money away, we better find some toilets.

Back