• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The first Wake coach......

childressfor3

Reaction score
To beat all Tobacco Road rivals at home in the same year to get fired. As a life long diehard I can promise you that he has to be the first!!!
As I told a deacon club member on the phone, I don't know what to feel!! Lol

No he's gone, just know he has to be the first. Actually an exciting time to be a Deac fan right now. New football coach. And for the next two weeks we can all talk about who is going to Benoit new bball coach. Please Ron, swing for the fences for one time in your life!!!!

wait - what? this is the first time we have ever beaten duke, state, and carolina at home in the same year? that is definitely incorrect.

edited to add: I think your syntax threw me off. you're saying it's the first time to have done that AND have the coach fired in the same year. I read it to say it's the first time to have done that in the same year, AND gotten the coach fired.

wait - what? this is the first time we have ever beaten duke, state, and carolina at home in the same year? that is definitely incorrect.

edited to add: I think your syntax threw me off. you're saying it's the first time to have done that AND have the coach fired in the same year. I read it to say it's the first time to have done that in the same year, AND gotten the coach fired.

Yeah I meant, to have beaten all 3 in the same year to get canned in the same year. He has to be.

Back