• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Joel

SurgeryDeac

Reaction score
I was there for the exhibition game. I really liked the former player banners that have been added around the concourse and entry area. We are definitely getting a more Wake Forest feel.

glad to hear that, but IMO a "more Wake Forest feel" can't be forced, it has to come from the court. Everything was fine before, well, you know.

Coming to town next weekend for the Iona game Friday and the VT game on Saturday. Can't wait to see Joel again and all the new dorms, the Biz school palace and the construction progress on campus.

I just want someone to make some [Redacted] plaques and mount them over the toilets.

Pretty please. Someone do that.

#toilets

I just want someone to make some [name redacted] plaques and mount them over the toilets.

Pretty please. Someone do that.

#toilets

Let's go one better. How about a [name redacted] urinal target? I think would make a good Christmas gift.

Here's a Hanoi Jane version as an example.

15y9qis.jpg
20szktd.jpg

When will the monkey vomit green seats in the upper deck become gold or black ??

K? Dean? Certain refs? the list could get long!

There is only one answer to this question. And his name has been redacted. Think of all the different photos you could use.

You could go classic Derp Face:

[name redacted]-at-wake.jp

Or you could get him trying to dodge the stream:

jeff-[name redacted].jpg

Reaching out?

jeff-[name redacted].jpg

Not in the EYE!

Jeff+[name redacted]+jkXJsp3WPgum.jpg

Classic Golf Clap:

20131108_mje_bb4_343.0_standard_730.0.jpg

----------

The possibilities are endless.

ETA - the first three images won't show because they contain the word [Redacted] in them...any way to get that changed to show the images mods?

Last edited:
ETA - the first three images won't show because they contain the word [Redacted] in them...any way to get that changed to show the images mods?

Host them at imgur so the file name gets changed.

On second thought , a new thread seems like a great idea.

Back