• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Last Jedi

What’s your issue with Rogue One? Usually that’s higher on people’s lists.

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Last Jedi
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Rogue One
The Force Awakens
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

I’d go.

Empire Strikes Back
Return of the Jedi
A New Hope

Rogue One

The Force Awakens
The Revenge of the Sith
Attack of the Clones
The Last Jedi
The Phantom Menace

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Rogue One
The Force Awakens
The Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones
The Last Jedi
The Phantom Menace

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
Rogue One
The Force Awakens
The Revenge of the Sith
Return of the Jedi
Attack of the Clones
The Last Jedi
The Phantom Menace

well this is just ridiculous

What’s your issue with Rogue One? Usually that’s higher on people’s lists.

No real issue with it. I enjoyed it OK. Just thought it was mostly more fan service, although not as bad as Force Awakens. I also am in the tiny minority of folks who think Darth Vader shouldn't have been in the movie at all. I just don't think it makes much sense to have him in there and it makes the story in A New Hope weird. (i.e. Vader just destroyed everyone by himself that was boarding that ship, yet when they catch up to it he's just walking about not sure if they have the plans or not? Why was he so ridiculous with his lightsaber in that hallway but then when he faces Obi Wan a little later he's got nothing going on? etc.)

I actually think there probably was a really good movie in Rogue One somewhere and it got watered down/edited out into a pretty flat movie. I loved the idea of it. Just didn't think the final version of it was very good. I'd love to see what it was really supposed to be like before it was reshot.

Empire Strikes Back
A New Hope
The Last Jedi
Return of the Jedi
Revenge of the Sith
Rogue One
The Force Awakens
Attack of the Clones
Phantom Menace

I think we are closely aligned. I can easily make arguments for this order myself, although I can personally never have Attack of the Clones any higher than dead last.

Back