• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Lefts Respect For Women, A Look Back

Pretty weak article in my opinion. Obama saying the 'President Clinton took every opportunity she got to take a dig at me" is a little different than Rush calling someone a slut. Olbermann is no longer relevant because of the stupid stuff he says, and the rest of the lot was just dumb other than the Jimmy Fallon bit which I must admit was quite clever. You are awarded no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Since when does a comedian twittering on an airplane respresent the left, while a nationally syndicated talk show (news) with 20 million listeners doesn't?...call me back when Louis CK is the keynote speaker at a DNC convention.

Pretty weak article in my opinion. Obama saying the 'President Clinton took every opportunity she got to take a dig at me" is a little different than Rush calling someone a slut. Olbermann is no longer relevant because of the stupid stuff he says, and the rest of the lot was just dumb other than the Jimmy Fallon bit which I must admit was quite clever. You are awarded no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

So Rush would have been alright if he called her a cunt or a dumb twat?

Call me back when Rush is the keynote speaker at the GOP convention.

You're right, it's just CPAC, Tea Parties, and the Heritage Foundation, etc.

You're right, it's just CPAC, Tea Parties, and the Heritage Foundation, etc.

to be fair, the Heritage foundation and the Tea Party are both extremely conservative and don't accurately represent the right, and the same can be said for Rush Limbaugh

to be fair, the Heritage foundation and the Tea Party are both extremely conservative and don't accurately represent the right, and the same can be said for Rush Limbaugh

You can't be serious.

:rolleyes:actually yeah, i'm pretty serious. What's your difficulty?

The Republican party is defined by the Tea Party and Rush. Which leading Republicans have you heard speak up against them?

The Republican party is defined by the Tea Party and Rush. Which leading Republicans have you heard speak up against them?

No one speaks up against them, but they're very careful to not to advocate for the same ideas. Just because the fringe is the loudest person in the room doesn't mean the rest of the room agrees with them. It's more of a toleration at this point.

I get your point though. I'd love someone to speak out against them. It just won't happen this election cycle, but a good drubbing by Obama may force GOP leadership to think about cutting ties with the loony bin.

It's a well-known fact that the push for civil and equal rights traditionally starts and is promoted by the right wing. The left wing is all about keeping women and minorities down. That's why these traditionally disenfranchised groups have always voted conservative. Well-known fact.

Oh, he was just kidding/being an entertainer/you don't get his shtick/it's just what he wants, more attention/smart businessman.

And really, you're comparing "I have 20 bazzillion listeners" Limbaugh to the over the top radio-host in Madison, Wisconsin?

Wrangor, I have wronged you in my thoughts... pos rep.

Back