• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Legend of Zelda Mafia (Tuesday, 2/16 start) Sign-ups CLOSED

ChaosDeac

Reaction score
54d5ph.jpg

Everyone will be expected to read the first post(s) in the game thread. Ignorance of the rules will not be an excuse. Key rule changes you should know now:

• No night talking will be permitted. Posts at 1 minute past the deadline are a violation. I will excuse posts that are a few seconds late & are legit attempts to be part of the round (such as a last minute vote). But you need to look at the clock on your phone, tablet, or computer before posting. I am not hesitant to admin-kill you or a teammate if you post late, especially if I view it as an attempt at a competitive advantage. It is your responsibility to make sure you post only during the actual round.
  • No talking about or actually intentionally DQ'ing yourself. I will admin-kill you and another similarly-aligned player.
  • People may miss one vote but if a person posts in a round, they must vote that round. I do not handle proxy votes, all votes must be made in the thread by the player.
  • There will be no OT, rather a tie goes to immediate RNG.

Tentative round times: 10:00, 1:30, 4:30

Game will start Tuesday (I'll be gone Thursday-Sunday so I'm not sure of exactly when I'll do role assignments).

Sign Up below. I will run this with at least 20 people and it'd be great to see some more WF people get involved. Other schools' players are welcome, but at this point you know how WF posters play so please don't play if you're going to complain about the boards or how WF posters play.

List of Players
Eagles
Rommy
Knight
Gooner
Tsy
DaDeacs
Tejas
Doofus
Numbers
TimDunk
Redwing
Gouda
Deac6
JTP
RSF
Loki
PH
Toogs
Boston
SD3
Damo
Geiger
Ryala
Hammer
Mystery

Last edited:
In. I hope not knowing anything about Zelda (other than the fact Link was garbage in Smash 64) won't hurt me.

When do you think you'll close signups? I may be in but will depend on how next week is looking

fuck business trips. this one would have been awesome to play in.

Back