• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Little Boy President

Gooner

Pit League Fantasy Football Commissioner
Reaction score
Link

"Like most little boys, Donald Trump can be disarmingly honest, as when he once said, 'When I look at myself in the first grade and I look at myself now, I'm basically the same. The temperament is not that different.' The trouble is that the first grader is now President of the United States, and his temperament is on display for the world to see.

Unpredictable, impulsive and immature, Trump acts in a way that would be expected of a 6-year-old boy, but is terrifying in a man whose moods dictate decisions carried out by adults on behalf of the most powerful nation in the world."

FAKE NEWS
TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME

c03a10ecf1e93266c7133dceef2dbb73_-gif-snowflake-animated-clipart_500-300.gif

Had Dems had a fair primary, we'd have President Sanders now and avoided this.
http://observer.com/2017/02/dnc-chair-candidate-tom-perez-admits-democratic-primaries-rigged/

On February 8, while campaigning to become the next DNC chair, the establishment favorite, former Secretary of Labor Tom Perez, slipped up by making a much needed admission: the Democratic primaries were rigged in favor of Hillary Clinton.

Perez stated, “We heard loudly and clearly yesterday from Bernie supporters that the process was rigged, and it was. And you’ve got to be honest about it. That’s why we need a chair who is transparent.”

"All are punished!"

Back