• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Lorenzen Project (nwt)

the (extremely) hefty lefty

You could split him in half and he'd still be considered a hefty lefty QB. Seriously, I hope he follows through and does lose the weight for himself and his family.

dude had a cannon

And he could haul ass too. He had some nice runs in that highlight package. He was a legit athlete who never got his weight under control.

I remember reading a story on him a few years ago when he was thinking about trying to get back into arena football, but admitted he was struggling with food addiction. He sounded like he was getting things under control, but apparently not.

He was a lot of fun to watch back in the day. Hope he can get healthier.

So this washed up QB is doing what celebrities do:

1. Let yourself go.
2. Take a "before" picture, or appear publicly while really fat
3. Lose weight (aside: save your fat jeans)
4. Attribute weight-loss to diet product. Become spokesman.
5. Profit

Last nobody who did this was Subway's Jared.

So this washed up QB is doing what celebrities do:

1. Let yourself go.
2. Take a "before" picture, or appear publicly while really fat
3. Lose weight (aside: save your fat jeans)
4. Attribute weight-loss to diet product. Become spokesman.
5. Profit

Last nobody who did this was Subway's Jared.

Remember when John Daly was the spokesman for Trimspa?

I'm like 99% sure that during one of his stints on one of the lower tier professional leagues his top receiver was none other than Willie Idlette.

Don't feel sorry for him. He already had access to nutritionists and professional trainers.

Back