• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The madness continues, now at a school in northern California

maybe Americans are just not smart enough to own guns any longer.

At least five people are dead following a shooting at multiple locations in Tehama County including a local elementary school, where at least two children were wounded.
Authorities described a chaotic scene in which a gunman appear to pick target randomly in the rural Northern California county. They said the incident appears to have begun as “domestic violence incident” but did not provide further details.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-norcal-elementary-school-shooting-20171114-story.html

I've pretty much lost all hope that we will even begin to stem the tide of mass shootings we are currently witnessing in front of our eyes.

If anyone wants to step up and lead...please do.

This is really fucking sad. Especially when kids are involved.

Last edited:
so many mass shootings, so few heroes stopping them with the guns they "need" for self defense

Too bad the constitution prevents us from having the freedom to ban these weapons and prevent most mass shootings. If only we could change it...

Too bad the constitution prevents us from having the freedom to ban these weapons and prevent most mass shootings. If only we could change it...

It's called an amendment.

That said, no we can't change it. So thoughts and prayers.

I'm legit ready to just wipe out the 2nd Amendment all together. Its original purpose is completely bastardized now and will never be used correctly again.

Thoughts and prayers, I guess. See you guys again on the next thread in a few weeks.

Thanks I didn't know what amendments were

Sorry, was quoting Jim Jefferies response to the right wing guy telling him he can't change the 2nd amendment. Lost in translation. Even though we live in different states, I impliedly gave you full faith and credit for understanding amendments.

So for the anti-gun safety crowd on the board, any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Bullet proof backpacks perhaps?

Back