• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE MAJORITY OF ALUMS WANT A NEW COACH

Was at a wedding this past weekend full of alums from 2002 & 2003. Not a single one was a Bz supporter. In fact, everyone who wasn't indifferent to Wake athletics was vehemently opposed to retaining him as our coach.

Like I said on an admittedly Haas thread... I know one Buzz waiter and everybody else want him gone. Its overwhelming

I have one friend from law school who is buzzwait. Everybody else I know from law school or college who remotely cares about wake bball is buzz the fuck out.

I feel that if an announcement comes out to retain Jeff, then the AD and presidents office will be flooded w correspondence relating to folks vehement disagreement w this move. Ugly to do this to such a tight group of alums from a small school.

I was a Bzz wait and see going into this year. I now think that a change has to be made.

Can we tack this thread so Ron can see it? I love that Dan Collins cited >80 percent against Buzz from polls on BSD and this site in his interview. It stands a FACT that any random sample of alums would be >75 % Buzz/Wellman out.

I hate that certain media outlets have brandished (sp?) this as a minority faction...it is not. Virtually everyone I know from '97-'03 alums is in agreement that we need to move on and right the ship. If you're Buzz-In, I understand - you are entitled. But I think you are a minority.

You spelled "brandished" correctly, but I think you meant to use another word -- "branded".

I am a 1973 grad-we need a new coach. Two close friends-1971 and 1972 grads want a new coach, too. Several close friends who are near my age and are season ticket holders, but not grads, feel the same way.

The older gentleman at Mt. Tabor is hella BuzzOut. Had a nice conversation with him about Buzz's ineptitude today while getting my hair cut.

Can we tack this thread so Ron can see it? I love that Dan Collins cited >80 percent against Buzz from polls on BSD and this site in his interview. It stands a FACT that any random sample of alums would be >75 % Buzz/Wellman out.

I work in market research...

Who wants to hire us!!?!?!? GIVE ME MONEY.

The older gentleman at Mt. Tabor is hella BuzzOut. Had a nice conversation with him about Buzz's ineptitude today while getting my hair cut.

The guy at O'Brien's Deli is #BuzzOUT! too, and has been since way back in 2010 or 2011. Good people, and the best sandwich in Winston is made there. #eggplantparm

I'm just thinking about that "Roll Tide" commercial but with shots around Winston and campus with people greeting each other with "BuzzOUT".

Just got sad watching this game and remembering what it was like to have tourney hope or watch a wake tourney game.

Back