• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Marching Deacs 2012

Drumline will be solid. The band is about as big as last year. Shitton of tubas. Call me maybe is on our setlist. (NOOOOOOOO)

Call Me Maybe is perfectly acceptable as stand/pep band music, except that every high school in the world will be playing it. However, it it ever makes it on to the field, someone should punch Dr. Bowen in the neck. Also, I would suggest that Gangnam Style would be a much better option... plus, imagine the the band playing it while the colorguard does the dance.

Last edited:
Call Me Maybe is perfectly acceptable as stand/pep band music, except that every high school in the world will be playing it. However, it it ever makes it on to the field, someone should punch Dr. Bowen in the neck. Also, I would suggest that Gangnem Style would be a much better option... plus, imagine the the band playing it while the colorguard does the dance.

Thankfully, its not on the field. I would be upset at this as well lol

You know, for you posters on here that are IN THE BAND, since I've already outed myself as your photographer, feel free to come up and talk any time tomorrow before the game starts. I'm the tall one with the camera. Also if you're nice I'll make sure to try and get some cool shots of you tomorrow

Just came over to post that I left of LBE (mainly because those other three were in my frat and I lived with them) and saw you rep.

Whoops! Sorry LBE!

ok. i posted before i saw this.

Back