• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Masters 2022 Official Thread

looking at the reviews of the electric mercedes EQS, it really does look nice

#12 is still whipping Cam's butt. I understand and appreciate the history of #12 but it is amazing that such an innocent looking golf hole has been the ruin of some of the greatest golfers in the world.

thanks for logging this -- got back late last night -- actually followed Fitzpatrick some yesterday, would have pulled even harder for him. Was luck on this. I have an old version of the spreadsheet and may be able to update/use for the next major -- but do not want to step in front of anyone. We have some buddies that do this and you get an extra bonus (-4), if all six of your golfers make the cut. Wouldn't change it here and keep the existing rules.

Low on celebrity sightings yesterday. Sunday at The Masters usually nets several. Saw David Robinson, Nick Saban, and the actor who plays Jimmy on Yellowstone.

Saw several Wake hats following Webb and Will.

WSJ says that the peach ice cream sandwiches were missing due to a supplier issue that has been traced to the ice cream producer, and it sounds like it was an issue with the production line. Expect them back next year.

#12 is still whipping Cam's butt. I understand and appreciate the history of #12 but it is amazing that such an innocent looking golf hole has been the ruin of some of the greatest golfers in the world.

Not just innocent looking but a short par 3. It's those swirling winds. I think it was Saturday when Scottie was lucky to finish in the front bunker and then Charl flew his ball 15 yards over the green and was lucky it came back down the hill. When it's windy, that hole is difficult, and players always check out the group in front of them to see where their balls end up as they're walking down 11. As for Cam, it kinda looked like he was going at the hole but didn't put a crisp swing on it.

I was kinda surprised there weren't many low rounds out there yesterday with the benign conditions. The course looked more gettable, but it was only Rory, Collin and Will with low rounds.

Low on celebrity sightings yesterday. Sunday at The Masters usually nets several. Saw David Robinson, Nick Saban, and the actor who plays Jimmy on Yellowstone.

Saw several Wake hats following Webb and Will.

And no one offered to make a run to the merch tent for members of the board unable to attend. Brothers, has our community fallen so low?

WSJ says that the peach ice cream sandwiches were missing due to a supplier issue that has been traced to the ice cream producer, and it sounds like it was an issue with the production line. Expect them back next year.

I wondered. It was freaking me out yesterday.

Scheffler was a terrific junior player in Texas and they mentioned on TV - not sure if anyone else heard it - that he WON 90 out of 136 junior events in his Texas section.

Back