• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Most [Epic] Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

OMG OMG OMG

somebody found her reddit sn

http://www.reddit.com/user/bluekiwi92

At the very top?

What are your guilty pleasure late-night snacks? by Mexican_Belugain AskReddit
[–]bluekiwi92 -2 points 1 month ago
Cock.

And further down

What is one thing in life that you really wanted to do but gave up on before you could achieve your goal? Why did you give up? by Pianoangel420in AskReddit
[–]bluekiwi92 0 points 1 month ago
I started lifting weights so that my arms wouldn't get so tired during handjobs, but then I realized it's just easier and more appreciated to slobber all over a cock than awkwardly rub it with your hand

No Gonewild pics? LAME

Like half our board is in love with her

The apparent story is she was a DG at Virginia Tech but transferred to Maryland. On her reddit page there is something about her mom having cancer, so her transferring could have something to do with that. Delta Gamma is apparently a queen sorority at VT, one of the better ones, while its opposite that at Maryland. She might have gotten fed up with it, thought she was better than the girls or belonged in a better sorority or something, and just reached a breaking point. And we get to witness the destruction.

She's like Cowgirl Jen with substance.

damn the suque has found out everything she has ever written on the internet, ever

DG_Hacked.jpg

I heard on the radio this morning that reports are that this chick has disappeared from campus

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO COME BAAAAAAAAAAACK

Clearly she needs an agent and a reality show

Wait, if her name is Becca Martinson, whom is 'Julia' referencing [in the unedited letter pasted on the hacked website]?

Back