• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Most [Epic] Sorority Girl Email You Will Ever Read

I'm like the one person who posts here who doesn't do a job 50 other people here do.

Really? At least 50 other people here defend themselves needlessly when marginally "insulted" on this silly message board.

Wait, that's not our jobs, is it? Nevermind then.

I'm like the one person who posts here who doesn't do a job 50 other people here do.

really? there are some interesting occupations represented on the boards. i'm sure we've got another professor or two floating around the boards.

I too heard it was SAE.

I always heard the same thing but I certainly don't remember anything like when I was in SAE. We had to bring in a risk management consultant from our national office as a mitigating factor before the head of greek life ruled on a fuck up but there wasn't any image consulting.

Image consultant? Heavens no. The fraternity didn't even have an image in the 2000s cause we were still new.

I think that is an urban legend told about a couple of fraternities

Last edited:
Back