• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Most Sexiest Show in History?

BeachBumDeac

Cheap Date
Reaction score
Last edited:
I think the speed at which the first tag was made burned a hole in the server.

Lifetime and Oxygen have made millions televising the most sexist shows in history.

Given the thread title, I am fairly confident that I could have guessed the poster without looking.

Just going with the headline from the article. At least I put a question mark on mine

I don't really see how this is sexist if there's a show where women are doing the same thing.

I don't really see how this is sexist if there's a show where women are doing the same thing.

I'm not here to argue the merits of the show either way, only to argue that your argument sucks. Replace sexist with racist, women with whites and men with blacks and make your same argument.

I'm not here to argue the merits of the show either way, only to argue that your argument sucks. Replace sexist with racist, women with whites and men with blacks and make your same argument.

But what's the sexist part of it? The shows are divided by gender so I guess if that's sexist then these shows are.

But what's the sexist part of it? The shows are divided by gender so I guess if that's sexist then these shows are.

Like I said, I'm not here to argue whether the show is sexist or not. Just to point out that your "as long as there's a show where women do the same thing" argument isn't what determines whether it is sexist or not.

Like I said, I'm not here to argue whether the show is sexist or not. Just to point out that your "as long as there's a show where women do the same thing" argument isn't what determines whether it is sexist or not.

Sure I was just wondering how this show is the most sexist show on tv if there's one where women are doing the same thing. To your point I guess they could then both be sexist.

I love this story so much

An unrepentant Blachman, who has since retreated to his home in New York in the face of all the controversy, said: 'Ungratefulness is the only thing that can really wear down the few geniuses who reside in our country.
'Remember, I am giving you something that you have never seen before. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.'

Oh wow never mind I completely misread his quote. Thought he said there was no problem because there was a show where women told what they thought about the male body too. My fault.

Based on the Jason Collins thread, a show where gay dudes critique dongs in a locker room would go over well.

sexist and sexiest are not the same thing

Based on the Jason Collins thread, a show where gay dudes critique dongs in a locker room would go over well.

Considering how many posters on that thread are frequently ogled by dudes at the gym, there would be a few 10's repping the boards on that show.

weak, didnt work. still shows up if you open in a new window/tab. this one gets the point across:

smell-the-glove-spinal-tap.jpg

Last edited:
http://www.uproxx.com/tv/2013/05/so...hman-involves-two-men-critiquing-naked-women/

"Danish X-Factor judge Thomas Blachman, who hosts the show, claims he doesn’t consider the content problematic. He said, “[T]he entire idea of the show is to let men talk about the bodies of naked women while the woman is standing right in front of them. The female body thirsts for words. The words of a man.”"

I probably couldn't make the cut for Survivor or Amazing Race (or even The Voice as much as it shames me to admit), but I'd be a shoo-in for this show. I would rule this show.

Back