• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The name of the fight: Post Suggestions Here

RJ's Privates v. The Townie Tyrant

not sure how you can't go with "a fight amost named" at this point

Where's Barca???? He cries every time I use the P word....In the US, the P-word is like jaywalking as compared to the C-word being a serial killer.

In England using the C-word is OK when talking about a guy. It's akin to being called an asshole.

The Old Man and the C-word.

Seaward-gif-arrested-development-21743825-500-252.gif

Where's Barca???? He cries every time I use the P word....In the US, the P-word is like jaywalking as compared to the C-word being a serial killer.

In England using the C-word is OK when talking about a guy. It's akin to being called an asshole.

Just merely pointing out your continued use of it, something you deny

I volunteer to make all financial arrangements to make this an actual, bare knuckle brawl in the octagon.

I've got RJ opening as a Round 2 KO favorite.

After his devastating finisher "The Star of David," Townie crawls to the corner and weeps as he's lowered himself to such uncouth behavior.

RJ lights a fattie and rails Monica, doggy style, on top of the octagon.

Last edited:

You're a cunt.

Back