• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The NC Brand

NC - we'd bring back slavery if we could....and we'll put them wimmen in their place too....only white Republican males should be allowed to vote,

Both Carolinas should combine marketing efforts and promote the Carolina brand. Many confuse the two anyway as many feel Charlotte is in SC...

That would be slumming it. SC would love that.

Both Carolinas should combine marketing efforts and promote the Carolina brand. Many confuse the two anyway as many feel Charlotte is in SC...

nah, South Carolina should stop trying to take the Carolina brand. In 49 of 50 dates if you say Carolina, people think you mean North.

When your state is considered crazier than SC, it's time to change course.

NC - we'd bring back slavery if we could....and we'll put them wimmen in their place too....only white Republican males should be allowed to vote,

NC had a higher percentage of eligible female voters cast a ballot in 2012 than California did.

NC had a higher percentage of eligible female voters cast a ballot in 2012 than California did.

...but don't let facts get in your way..." - R.J. Karl 2011. And 2012. And 2013. And probably 2014.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

In all fairness, given that that election took place before the general assembly really got rolling I don't think that would exactly contradict RJ's point. But I will also say I'm not sure what that point is.

Women folk from North Carolina know they better take their asses to the polls and vote the way their husbands tell 'em to!

Women folk from North Carolina know they better take their asses to the polls and vote the way their husbands tell 'em to!

And voting is no excuse for not having dinner on the GD table when we get home from work.

Back