• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Now Official Wake Forest v. NC State Game Thread

Now, our offense is struggling big time. We need an answer and let our D get their crap together.

Nice halftime adjustments. 1-9 and Currie will get to bring in his own guy. No excuse for the showing thus far this season. Damn, did they have open tryouts on campus for punter? Disgraceful! Heisman Hickman? My ass! We all know CU coulda hung 60 on us last week if they wanted. Clawson has quit! 3rd down and another prayer down the sideline. Fuck this!

Maybe when State puts in their third string offense our defense won’t quit and plays them even and we can claim a moral victory.

I hate that the announcers are putting this on the offense.

This game is on the complete no-show by the defense.

Our defense needs to adjust to the fact pass interference isn't a thing anymore.

Mora's punting is awful after starting out strong last week.

For the first time I can recall under Clawson we look like a terribly coached team. Just wildly unprepared.

We are getting outplayed, out hustled, and out coached

Welp, State figured out Hartman is a lot better at throwing inside the hashes than outside. OL getting worked.

#23 let the guy go by him to sack Hartman so nonchalantly. It was like he was passing off the rusher to another blocker but he was the last line of blocking.

As a team can we opt out? Punting sucks. D sucks. Going to be a long year

Hartman is a significant drop off from Newman. Our receivers are a catastrophic drop off from the last few years. Defense is....woof. Strand, bassey and Henderson were very important to this team.

Back