• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Cigarette Appreciation thread

sorry you couldn't kick the habit.

bd9bd4dedb10657147bc65564a411f2a.jpg

Most of the people who pick up a pack of smokes spend at least that amount or more on lottery tickets, so good for the state coffers I guess.

Most of the people who pick up a pack of smokes spend at least that amount or more on lottery tickets, so good for the state coffers I guess.
And like 4 Natty Ice tall boys. It's a very specific purchase that people line up to make every Friday at my nearest gas station. You forget what day it is and walk in to the store and it looks like the DMV with everyone holding beer and waiting to buy scratchers and smokes.

And like 4 Natty Ice tall boys. It's a very specific purchase that people line up to make every Friday at my nearest gas station. You forget what day it is and walk in to the store and it looks like the DMV with everyone holding beer and waiting to buy scratchers and smokes.

Curious as to what you mean by this comment?

Rags on smokers, weighs 350. OK. Sad !

Camel>Marlboro

while this is certainly true, and camel lights kick marlboro lights ass, marlboro reds are better than 90% of cigs out there

i, like all wannabe winston hipsters, smoked spirits for way too long

what 10% are better than marlboro reds?

fancy cigs like shermans and stuff

still think there's no better cig than a camel light

Nat Sherman makes good cigars. If you are in NYC, a trip to his shop is fun. Between all the cigars and pipe tobaccos, it does smell good in there. As of a couple of years ago, they were still allowed to have a couple of alcoves where you could sit and smoke a cigar in over-stuffed leather chairs.

It's a classic store. The clock in front is cool and it's like a old townhouse. If I'm not mistaken, the store is right across the street from a little park.

Back