• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Fire Lyle Hemphill Into the Sun (Durham) Thread

This might hurt a little less if we hadn't put up 21 in the first quarter.

Offense completely sucked ass. Horrible play calling. Fucking JV.

Not the defense’s fault. Three of these touchdowns are on the offense and special teams.

Defense was honestly fine today. I expected nothing and they played pretty well.

Defense was honestly fine today. I expected nothing and they played pretty well.

Agreed. The play calls on offense puzzled me. I know Pitt played good on D but I feel like just slinging it downfield and a cloud of dust were terrible. Also on 3rd down, they kept Sam in the pocket multiple times knowing Pitt was bringing the heat.

Hemphill conspicuously in none of the tweet videos WF sent out this morning. I think every other major coach was in at least one.

Position coaches do the videos and we signed 3 DBs and all 3 I believe are projected to be CBs so Paul Williams did the videos. One could convert to a safety but we have a glut of safeties and shortage of CBs as it stands. Ruggiero did the Griffis video because he is also the QB coach. I wouldn't read too much into it.

Thx. Glad I could lead the charge. Duke safety coach might as well be the sun for Lyle’s DC hopes.

Back