• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The official LOL Harry Giles thread

I am astounded that a bunch of grown ass men still have strong feelings about the relative quality of fast food hamburgers. Where does White Castle fit into the hierarchy?

This is seriously the worst take on this board ever other than any of rj’s. What the hell.

Give me your list. Also, take a gander at what fast food burgers make top fast food burger lists around the internet.

Last edited:
where does Biscuitville rank among fast food breakfast options?

Biscuitville is high on my list. I was behind a Bentley in the drive-thru on Monday.

What do you call burger specialty places like burger 21, bgr, burger fi? No (or is that know? Maybe our illini bros can help me out) teeny tiny crappy tasting patties there.

If anyone is in Loudoun Co VA and you don't hit Melt you are missing something truly special.

The best burger dinner place for real is Hopdoddy's. Just incredible burgers.

What do you call burger specialty places like burger 21, bgr, burger fi? No (or is that know? Maybe our illini bros can help me out) teeny tiny crappy tasting patties there.

If anyone is in Loudoun Co VA and you don't hit Melt you are missing something truly special.

Fast casual. Burger 21 is the best I've been to of those. I prefer it over Five Guys but it's close.

Five guys and anything else like it is so overrated. It's better than a chain like mc donalds but any place that has a sign saying the cook all burgers "juicy and well done" is doing it wrong. No well done burger is juicy.

First of all, wrong.

Second of all, none of these are substitutes for cookout. These are meal places, for like actual meals. Cookout is for cookout.
I wish that Winsteads of Kansas City was a nationwide chain. It's like Steak & Shake, except it's really good instead of really cheap

Back