• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

I am not allowed to buy my colleagues/friends in the fish and wildlife service dinner worth over $50 without out them having to file ethics disclosure forms just in case I later turn around and try to use the "gift" as leverage for getting some big government bird research grant. Gifting guidelines and regulations are incredibly strict for your everyday average government employee, yet Thomas thinks he can accept a $500,000 vacation for free without disclosing?
Of course he can. Do you expect there to be consequences of some sort?

No, I don't and I'm mad about it. If this behavior is not illegal, it should be and it should be grounds for dismissal.
Yea but some white people owners wrote some shit down about 250 years ago, so what couldn’t possibly be done about it?

But he has the seat for life unless removed from office, which he won't be, so it doesn't matter and he knows it

He is also fully aware that there is a whole crowd of right wingers ready and waiting to rush to his defense no matter what he does. He's not only above the law, he has a massive unpaid PR team.

I'm surprised he even released a statement.

He is also fully aware that there is a whole crowd of right wingers ready and waiting to rush to his defense no matter what he does. He's not only above the law, he has a massive unpaid PR team.

I'm surprised he even released a statement.
He could release a follow-up statement, just saying "And another thing, go fuck yourselves." and nothing would happen

"But he released a statement. I would not want BIG GOV coming in and telling me what my friends and I can give each other. We're friends !"

- avg fox viewer

He could release a follow-up statement, just saying "And another thing, go fuck yourselves." and nothing would happen

I wouldn't say "nothing."

He would be wildly celebrated on the right for sticking it to the libs.

Harlan Crow might even buy him another statue to commemorate the moment.

My girlfriends father is running for city council and I told him i would help "work the polls" on election day. Anyone know what the fuck that means, and what I have gotten into.

He is also a crazy fucking religious zealot crazy person, not excited.

"Harlan, why do you collect nazi memorabilia and have statues of dictators on your property?"

"Well, Clarence, I hate those things so I spend exorbitant amounts of money to bring them to my place. Wouldn't want the... uh, true believers having them to turn into idols."

"Makes sense Harlan. Pour me another Louis XIII and have your people run me a bath of Dallmore 62. Ginny and I are gonna get freaky tonight. Deliver a two liter of original coke to the room.

"the one with the cocaine?"

"You know how we do it."

My girlfriends father is running for city council and I told him i would help "work the polls" on election day. Anyone know what the fuck that means, and what I have gotten into.

Religious zealot you say? Now, maybe this is a local pub I can get behind. Like how you get behind his daughter. Amiright?

Mostly standing outside a polling location and handing out campaign materials to voters as they walk in.

If you're feeling motivated you can try to persuade people to vote for your crazy zealot candidate. (Or quietly tell them not to.)

You could go all in and tell people they will go to hell if they don’t vote for your girlfriend’s dad.

he means

it means you'll be giving handy's for votes, friend.

Lol this Harlan cat bought multiple properties from Clarence Justice and nothing disclosed. Impeach this clown

Back