• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

the official new supreme court thread - Very political

and shows that when Mitch wants something done, he gets it done. COVID stimulus? not so much.

Just because Romney and Bush engages in a “lower level” or less overt example of racism than Donald doesn’t mean that there should have been silence on racism when it popped up. That conservatives won’t condemn open racism now because it became more meaningless that racism continued to occur isn’t the democrats problem. Maybe it’s a political liability but if conservatives wanna be racist that’s their own shortcoming.

I anticipated this comment would come up, and I also agree. We shouldn't tolerate mild racism just because more extreme racist is out there. The issue is that people, voters, become desensitized to accusations of racism or even worse cynical about accusations of racism, like Angus.

Colonel Angus is a proud member of a group of people who laugh it up when their members believe George Soros put Jews in the gas chamber when he was 12 or whatever

???

I don't have my helpdesk decoder ring with me today so unfortunately I don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

Sexual Predator, who, based on his alleged originalism should agree that he doesn't have the right to vote and is not a full person in the eyes of the law, confirms female justice who thinks women, other than her, should be subservient to men and men should control women's bodies, all under the watchful eye of Serial Sexual Predator President who also thinks that black people and women are lesser. And she'll join another Serial Sexual Predator already on the bench, again nominated by Serial Sexual Predator President. Great job, GOP. The best people. Very Christian of you. At least you have a black friend and a female friend, I guess.

Point stands. However, I'll point out she is likely one of those "I'll hold my nose in support of trump because god uses imperfect vessels to do his will. My being on the supreme court (yes, little s.c.) is evidence enough."

How long will self proclaimed centrists continue to naively witness the ongoing political landscape to excuse their “both sides” analysis? It’s a thinly veiled attempt to excuse their continued conservative beliefs (regardless of what percentage of their views fall under this umbrella) and hope a party comes back where they can safely stash their pro business vote while ignoring the underlying social conservatism that inherently attaches to it.

Ah hell I’ll do the work for you bootstraps boy

You see, while you are gaslighting about Uncle Tom swearing in a woman or some gobbledegook to try and gotcha, your band of nitwit crumbsnatchers has beer peddling some of the most ridiculous nonsense ever and your head is so far up your ass you can’t see the forest for the trees. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...8/6/11/17405784/george-soros-not-a-nazi-trump

How long will self proclaimed centrists continue to naively witness the ongoing political landscape to excuse their “both sides” analysis? It’s a thinly veiled attempt to excuse their continued conservative beliefs (regardless of what percentage of their views fall under this umbrella) and hope a party comes back where they can safely stash their pro business vote while ignoring the underlying social conservatism that inherently attaches to it.

Huh?

The Thomas's are a disgrace. Completely partisan and don't even attempt to soften it much less hide it. I guess I can appreciate that honesty if nothing else about them is. I guess...

Back