• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official Pit "Post Your Gamertag Here" Thread

XBL - ComStan

I'll play anyone in Madden NFL Arcade (5v5 arcade-stlye Madden). It's only a few bucks on the market. I hope some of you try it out.

Added most on XBL

Though juicekthx says its not a name on xbl

on the 360 its deacfan
dont have it at school so I wont be on it till about the summer or whenever I go honme but I have my ps3 here and its also deacfan

gg yo, definitely a lucky/unlucky goal on my part

That last match was tough.

Did it not seem like to you that the players were running extremely slow?

Messi was getting outrun by your midfielders and defenders.

I'm guessing it was on Legendary difficulty?

And the passing on the higher difficulties is ridiculous....I had a guy making a run above me and I was at the bottom of the screen, I held up and pressed the pass button, and it goes to the guy all the way on the other side of the field....or have a guy slightly behind me and I try to pass it to him and it goes to my goalie....very odd.

That last match was tough.

Did it not seem like to you that the players were running extremely slow?

Messi was getting outrun by your midfielders and defenders.

I'm guessing it was on Legendary difficulty?

And the passing on the higher difficulties is ridiculous....I had a guy making a run above me and I was at the bottom of the screen, I held up and pressed the pass button, and it goes to the guy all the way on the other side of the field....or have a guy slightly behind me and I try to pass it to him and it goes to my goalie....very odd.

not sure what the settings were on, but no lag on my end. long passes with A, are sooo hit or miss.

Yea, it wasn't lag, it was just that their sprints were very slow...

Which doesn't make sense to make fast players slower the more you increase the difficulty.

Yea, it wasn't lag, it was just that their sprints were very slow...

Which doesn't make sense to make fast players slower the more you increase the difficulty.

yeah. it I always felt the defenders are unfairly faster than the attacker with the ball, sadly the only real way to burn the defenders is with the wide-open through ball

Xbox - Teentymurph

Don't really play anything these days but COD: Black Ops. This does not mean I am good though, so if you invite me to a game, don't be surprised when my kill death ratio in TDM is about 0.25.

How many of you xbox guys have FIFA 11? It seems like a bunch and if we could organize a league, that would be pretty sweet.

Back