• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Official XFL Thread

Not to derail this awesome brainstorm session, but any chance he’s trying to buy the Panthers? He did go to college in NC.

Nah. I assume the whole purpose of the league is not to hire Kaep.

vsf7yTB.gif

Looks like we are going to be getting an announcement today about the XFL or whatever name they decide to use.

"Alpha Entertainment, a company that McMahon formed, issued a media advisory Thursday saying that McMahon would have a "major sports announcement" on Thursday afternoon."

article can be found here

Can't wait for Trumps first appearance at a game, going to go all in on the anti nfl stance now

Again this goes to confirm that baseball is America's sport - because it enjoys an anti-trust exemption and no other professional American sport does. Suck it, NFL.

Manziel, Kaep, and Tebow need to be picked up immediately. That would create enough stir. It would be dope if someone threw a fat contract at Josh Gordon, and let him smoke blunts on the sidelines of an Oakland team or something.

I could see a team also giving Justin Blackmon a shot if he is still alive. Really hoping Austin gets a team.

Last edited:
Can't wait for Trumps first appearance at a game, going to go all in on the anti nfl stance now

Is this a "trump" league? I thought the XFL was all about a bad boy image kind of against the all American NFL image.

Is this a "trump" league? I thought the XFL was all about a bad boy image kind of against the all American NFL image.

That was the original XFL. But snowflake rubes can't handle black folks kneeling for the anthem, so they need their own league. As such, no chance in hell Kaep gets a call.

You gotta think Oakland, San Diego, and St. Louis are the first cities you try to give teams to.

You gotta think Oakland, San Diego, and St. Louis are the first cities you try to give teams to.

Maybe St. Louis. If McMahon does this right, he'll keep it away from the coastal elites, unless he wants a heel team in Oakland.

Maybe he can buy the Browns from the NFL, they may actually be competitive in the new XFL.

In every year in the decade before the Chargers moved to LA, they were in the bottom five in percentage of attendance. Why would people go to see a bush league team if they didn't show up for the NFL?

In a league like the XFL, attendance revenues will really matter.

That was the original XFL. But snowflake rubes can't handle black folks kneeling for the anthem, so they need their own league. As such, no chance in hell Kaep gets a call.

No kaep gets the call. They need heroes and villains, that sells tickets. Just because trump hates the NFL doesn't mean this is his league. Oakland is the perfect place for a XFL team, let Kaep be the QB, shit would be entertaining. Although I don't think Kaep would play for XFL pay though.

Vince will pay big bucks to big names and virtually nothing to the scrubs.

Back