• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OGBoards Derby

I predict GSDIY's posting habits will become slightly more antagonistic and abrasive in the next few days. More soccer posts, more unintelligible posts made at 3:30 in the morning, more cagles callouts ... that sort of thing.

I predict GSDIY's posting habits will become slightly more antagonistic and abrasive in the next few days. More soccer posts, more unintelligible posts made at 3:30 in the morning, more cagles callouts ... that sort of thing.

That would be....

im_so_awesome_i_pee_glitter_tshirt-p2359787047315790553o9y_400.jpg

When someone hits 3000, the highest four will be:

DeaconCav
Doofus
GetSome
RJK
Townie

I then see a final three of:
Doofus
GetSome
Townie

It will be a close race for second but Townie should get the win. It just depends how quickly he does so.

$94 Townie to win
$1 trifecta box (cost $6) on final three being Doofus, Getsome and Townie in any order.

A Doofus/Townie exacta box is a lock. Given the fact that Doous is 3/5 and Townie is 6/5 if the exacta pays $12, it woudl be a great bet.

the thing about doofus is that he started so strong but now just doesn't post that much. townie is clearly the right option...the guy makes like 50 if not more posts at a time on the hot chicks thread.

the thing about doofus is that he started so strong but now just doesn't post that much. townie is clearly the right option...the guy makes like 50 if not more posts at a time on the hot chicks thread.

Thank god we don't have video of what he's doing as he makes those posts.

I just want a good enough showing to maximize my stud fee without pricing myself out of the market.

I just want a good enough showing to maximize my stud fee without pricing myself out of the market.

AP Indy and Storm Cat (used to be $500K but is old) get about $300,000
Danehill is about $200,000

Smarty Jones is a bargain at about $15,000.

I wouldn't put any money on me...yesterday I didn't make any posts until sometime late...when I was wasty-faced. Some days I just can't make posts since I'm never around a computer. Was too busy spending quality time with dv7&7 last night to make posts until he went to bed.

When someone hits 3000, the highest four will be:

DeaconCav
Doofus
GetSome
RJK
Townie

I then see a final three of:
Doofus
GetSome
Townie

It will be a close race for second but Townie should get the win. It just depends how quickly he does so.

$94 Townie to win
$1 trifecta box (cost $6) on final three being Doofus, Getsome and Townie in any order.

Uh, are you anticipating TexasDeac dying?

Back