• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Olympics are so fucking dumb

That's not true. We had both Nike and Adidas gear issued to us by Wake for a few years. The uniforms/warm-ups were Nike, but the shoes/spikes were Adidas. Nobody ever made us cover any logos up for any meet.

Ah-ha! But I am well younger than you. I was never issued any adidas gear -- the only adidas stuff I've got is some old track pants that Rox gave me freshman year.

We were always issued Nike spikes for cross country, and I didn't usually get spikes for track -- the type (and possibly brand) differed by event, surely.

I wore some Adidas spikes at Conference and they made me tape them up. Sikes had to tape her spikes at Regionals and Nationals, if I remember correctly. There are sure to be exceptions, of course.

phan -- we play tomorrow at 10am on SL3. Wear any damn brand of boot that you want to.

Big game. We're 2nd, they're 3rd.

phan -- we play tomorrow at 10am on SL3. Wear any damn brand of boot that you want to.

Big game. We're 2nd, they're 3rd.

I will be there for sure. Can't wait. NoVa is going to come and drink mamosas while we play.

Nice. Hopefully F and C are there too. B was the only girl there last week, luckily we played a shit side. Thought it was a 13-3 final. Turns out it was 16-4. LOLZ

Thanks DV7. I actually know what a boot is. In fact I've had to "shoot the boot" before. I just wanted to draw attention. To your Anglo Phile ways.

Glad you did. Not enough people mention the way I type, as if it matters. Cheers, mate!

when we were in the ACC Championship game someone from Dr. Pepper came down to the sideline and made us get rid of everything that said "Gatorade". they gave us really shitty waterbottles and racks that said 'ACC' and took away our gatorade towels and cups. also made us tape over 'Gatorade' on the coolers.

If I owned a bar/restaurant in the area I'd just have a sign that says "Come join us for the Olympics" it's not like it's a secret that it's in the summer of 2012 and "games" is redundant. Morans.

HEY YOU SHOULDN'T TALK SHIT ABOUT THE QUAD OLYMPICS.

TEAM POLAND

Back