• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The One Post Per Day Thread

When we are born, we have about a half pint of blood in our bodies but by the time we’re fully grown, we have about 9.5 pints at a given time, and we’re producing 2.5 pints of saliva and 0.5 pints of sweat every day under no exertion. We’re so wet.

When we are born, we have about a half pint of blood in our bodies but by the time we’re fully grown, we have about 9.5 pints at a given time, and we’re producing 2.5 pints of saliva and 0.5 pints of sweat every day under no exertion. We’re so wet.
I ran out of deodorant and kept neglecting to buy some more so I used my wife’s prescription deodorant for a week and when I switched back I just started an unending underarm faucet and now my students have called me Coach Pits for the last week.

Allright! I have something awesome planned for day 2.

wow cool

Whales are mammals. Mammals produce milk. Milk is turned into cheese. So technically, if someone really wanted to, they could make Whale cheese. Though the quantity would most likely be too much for one person, so they would have to share. I wonder if that is the reason no one has done this yet, they don’t want to be ostracized for offering free whale cheese to their friends.

Interesting! And I have to be bringing up that sweat average by myself. Did you know that in 2020, there were more fleshlights sold than Kia Sorrentos? I have no idea if that is true, but it'd be kinda cool if it was.

If you were to make every person on earth the same weight as the median American counterpart (all global babies the same weight as the median American baby, all global children and adults and elderly people the same weight as their American cohort), it would add the body weight equivalent of 1 million people to global population.

I’m surprised it’s that small of a difference

How much semen are we producing?

Back