• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The One Post Per Day Thread

Does a reply = a post? Enterprising Pit lawyers need to argue it doesn't.

Asking for a friend.

They should just hire the best Siberians for the job instead of pandering to the woke LGBT agenda.

I can cut a log in half just by looking at it.

I know this may be hard to believe, but eye saw it with my own eyes.

In April 1999, the term "mp3" surpassed "sex" as the most-searched-for-term on some of the internet's top search engines. Win for music!

The Count was written to "represent an adult with the psychological age of someone who is 1,832,652 years old — and still counting," according to Sesame Street Unpaved, but in 2017, the Count made a video for Wired, where he said he would be turning six-million-five-hundred-twenty-three-thousand-seven-hundred-twenty-eight the following October.

The Count was written to "represent an adult with the psychological age of someone who is 1,832,652 years old — and still counting," according to Sesame Street Unpaved, but in 2017, the Count made a video for Wired, where he said he would be turning six-million-five-hundred-twenty-three-thousand-seven-hundred-twenty-eight the following October.
That’s some Trump-level bullshitting.

Back