• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ongoing Totally-Not-Terrorism Thread

Rudy isn't the only one who has said that. It's a sadly common GOP talking point.

Whatever you say ph. Ph did you stand up for bush when Kanye west said bush hated black people during Katrina ?

Know your party, bro.
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics...-Giuliani-Obama-Does-Not-Love-America/385647/

[h=1]What Does It Mean for Obama to Love or Hate America?[/h]Rudy Giuliani is only the latest conservative to claim that the president isn't fond of his country, despite all evidence to the contrary.

George W. Bush's great efforts in Africa alone show that he cares about black people. His domestic policies while President of the United States hurt black people in this country, however.

George W. Bush's great efforts in Africa alone show that he cares about black people. His domestic policies while President of the United States hurt black people in this country, however.

Meanwhile Obama managed to get elected because he was black. Michelle Obama has confirmed she only gained prominence for the same reason. Affirmative action is a joke but it makes overweight slobs with no future feel better.

Meanwhile Obama managed to get elected because he was black. Michelle Obama has confirmed she only gained prominence for the same reason. Affirmative action is a joke but it makes overweight slobs with no future feel better.

You might think you make sense in your coke haze right, bruh. But go drive a car around woods and deer for humanity. Thanks!

Those two black people have accomplished more than you ever will in your entire life. And, I remind you, they are black.

You have FAILED as a white, privileged, arrogant shit that should have died through your own idiotic faults but somehow lived. There is no God.

I didn't know affirmative action was a factor in national elections (or elections in general)...interesting. Michelle Obama has also confirmed that she has done more in her life than you ever will. And don't talk about Chris Christie that way.

Good Vox article on why Rudy and Republicans would claim Obama doesn't love America. Because a lot of people believe it.
http://www.vox.com/2015/2/21/8079667/giuliani-obama-patriotism-comments

In fact, there are plenty of people who have long been committed to buying the story created in 2008 about how Obama is an outsider, when it comes to his feelings about the country, his religion, and even his very citizenship. Giuliani's words simply tapped into something that many are all too happy to believe: that Obama is somehow not one of us and fundamentally different (in a way that could potentially be scary).

Screen_Shot_2015-02-20_at_5.07.49_PM.0.png

Of course, it goes without saying that you can be born somewhere else and still love and serve America. But if so many people believe in birtherism, why wouldn't they believe something much more subjective — something that can't be proven wrong with documentation — about Obama's love for the country?
Giuliani knows the answer: they would believe it.

Watch those numbers flip for Ted Cruz.

Does Obama hate black people? What domestic policies has Obama championed that has improved black lives?

Who gives a shit where he was born? There are plenty of legit reasons to criticize his presidency without bitching about a birth certificate.

i like that nearly 1/3 of republicans KNOW FOR SURE he was born outside the US

It looks like the poll started with the statement "Obama was born in the US" and those that answered "false" were asked how sure they were. So over 1/3 of all Americans answered "false."

6% of people said he should build his Presidential library in Kenya.

ACA, MBDA, ARRA, the pell grants that help black Americans to name a few.

no man, those are giveaways to the blacks who Obama doesn't believe can pull themselves up on their own.

It is the ultimate show of contempt for a group of people to offer them anything other than your absolute belief that they can make it if they just try while you remove said programs.

ACA, MBDA, ARRA, the pell grants that help black Americans to name a few.

nice. well take a look and compare how black people fall on median income, unemployment etc and try and keep the bar this low when there is a new president.

Obama building a presidential library in Kenya would be the ultimate troll-job.

nice. well take a look and compare how black people fall on median income, unemployment etc and try and keep the bar this low when there is a new president.

It takes Congress too in order to raise up all middle and lower income people/families in this country and to stop just helping the mega-rich. And because of blacks starting behind the 8-ball given our country's history, they tend to fall into those lower income brackets at a greater proportion than whites.

Also, don't ask me to show policies that Obama has done to help out blacks and then try to ignore them after they are brought to your attention because they don't fit your narrative.

Reactions: ONW
It takes Congress too in order to raise up all middle and lower income people/families in this country and to stop just helping the mega-rich. And because of blacks starting behind the 8-ball given our country's history, they tend to fall into those lower income brackets at a greater proportion than whites.

Also, don't ask me to show policies that Obama has done to help out blacks and then try to ignore them after they are brought to your attention because they don't fit your narrative.

Surely when I ask about you showing policies that show how Obama's impact on the black community you had to know I was leading to the fact that black families are actually worse off during Obama's presidency also don't tell me what to do. I acknowledged your post with nice. Sort of like nice but black families have gone backwards under this administration. It's ok I get it though. When Obama does something good its all Obama. Anything bad its Bush and congress"s fault.

You might gain some credibility if you weren't riding Obama's stick so hard.

Back