• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ongoing WF Sports Misery Name Association Thread

This one ranks at the top for me, you had:

- a chance for signature win that would have gone a long way in March
- a chance to really put Duke in a tough position with a 6th loss before February
- losing to fucking Grayson Allen and his antics
- losing to Harry Giles who then taunts you at the end of the game
- losing a game where Duke was in foul trouble the whole time, you had one guy who was beating you and you didn't change up your defense
- continued misery in the closing minutes
- make K look like a jackass for his motivational ploy

Absolutely awful and I'm still furious

Added one for you.

The Brenda Haywood easy layup he fished out from between Songaila's legs. 2001, giving us first loss of the season.

THat sucked. And reminded me of the timeout called we didn't have at College Park during the Songaila/Josh Howard years that resulted in us losing to a very good Maryland team it looked like we would beat. Second to last men's game played at Cole Field House. I seem to recall stories on this board of DonaldRoss interacting with the Maryland faithful after that game.

Last edited:
The St. Joe's game sucked for so many reasons, not the least of which were the shitty Philly fans.

Anybody remember our board interactions with palestra

Back