• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pineapple and the Hare

I assume the answer is cause they were annoyed. WTF kinda question is that?

CHEWING-GUM-ON-HIS-PUBIS.gif

Yet stuff like this decides which students pass, whether schools get funding or are forced to close, whether people are fired, etc. High stakes testing undermines education.

Clearly they ate the pineapple because they wanted to. And the moose was the wisest one by default because he knew pineapples don't have sleeves. ( owl was not in the story, hare wasted all his energy racing an inanimate object, and the crow was clearly wrong about his reverse psychology hypothesis) Duh!

Last edited:
Yet stuff like this decides which students pass, whether schools get funding or are forced to close, whether people are fired, etc. High stakes testing undermines education.

This is what happens when MBA's run school districts and test creation is outsourced to monopolistic non-educators.

Clearly they ate the pineapple because they wanted to. And the moose was the wisest one by default because he knew pineapples don't have sleeves. ( owl was not in the story, hare wasted all his energy racing an inanimate object, and the crow was clearly wrong about his reverse psychology hypothesis) Duh!

Agree about Mr. Moose, but I would suggest they ate it because they were hungry. The race supposedly took several hours, so at least the hare was definitely hungry.

I have trouble believing this is real. It just cant be. I would have ripped up my test or given up there

Back