• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Politics Thread

Regardless of your political beliefs, whoever greenlit the Eastwood speech should lose their job. That was a catastrophe.

I'm still waiting for the one bozo to come out and say, "Well I thought Clint Eastwood was great." Seems like both sides were embarrassed and confused by what they saw.

Somehow I managed to get through the entire RNC without watching a single second. That is a victory.

All I know is that apparently Clint Eastwood talked to a chair last night, Paul Ryan is this election cycle's Bobby Jindal, and it still looks like Mitt Romney has absolutely no chance in hell of winning in November.

Yeah Pubs flipped about the halftime in America commercial. But now they love him talking to a chair :noidea:

All I know is that apparently Clint Eastwood talked to a chair last night, Paul Ryan is this election cycle's Bobby Jindal, and it still looks like Mitt Romney has absolutely no chance in hell of winning in November.

and christie is rather portly.

Seriously, that guy is fat as shit. Saw a clip of him on the news talking to the NC delegation and I was like, "dude, that guy is huge." He's shaped like a framed diploma.

i can't decide what would be more entertaining. working out with paul ryan or going to a pizza buffet with christie.

I think that the RNC was meh overall, but they did a good job at the end of showing Romney's human side. He's clearly not comfortable with public speaking, and he has spent a lot of time being a Wall Street guy, two facts that have hurt his image. I do honestly believe, however, that he is a pretty decent guy who believes in helping others. Sadly, some of his, shall we say, pro humanitate characteristics, are very tied to his religious beliefs and positions, so he hasn't mentioned them until now. Big mistake in my opinion, because people think he's an uncaring robot.

Back