• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Plumlees

KVegas is bringing the heat in this thread.

Actually, lots of anti-Duke gold throughout. Well done, board.

KVegas is bringing the heat in this thread.

Actually, lots of anti-Duke gold throughout. Well done, board.

I can never, ever go back to Cameron Indoor. I love my freedom too much and don't want to become the bitch of some inmate that looks like Sheldon Williams.

So, I vent this way.

New Years resolution was to not hate the plumlee punks so much.

Resolution broken.

dookie vitale makes them so much more intolerable.

Go To Hell dook.

Duke basketball. Fixing race relations, MLK Jr speech, announcers shocked that Duke aren't up by 58.

Can't watch dook and vitale. Combination makes my bp go up.

Kills me that the refs never call a walk on dook when they move their pivot foot- and they do it all the time.

Andre Dawkins has really been disappointing for "the second coming of Ray Allen".

Why does K bother convincing kids to come to dook a year early (like Dawkins) if he's not even going to give them major minutes even when they're an upperclassman? Alex Murphy went to dook early too I believe and he's redshirting. I'm sure he'd rather be sitting on the bench at dook getting mauled in the post game showers by Wojo than going to his senior prom.

Andre Dawkins has really been disappointing for "the second coming of Ray Allen".

Why does K bother convincing kids to come to dook a year early (like Dawkins) if he's not even going to give them major minutes even when they're an upperclassman? Alex Murphy went to dook early too I believe and he's redshirting. I'm sure he'd rather be sitting on the bench at dook getting mauled in the post game showers by Wojo than going to his senior prom.

LOL. :werd:

in
Can't watch dook and vitale. Combination makes my bp go up.

Kills me that the refs never call a walk on dook when they move their pivot foot- and they do it all the time.

It's fucking ridiculous.

in

It's fucking ridiculous.

Also, watch the shoving under the basket. You're supposed to use your body and be physical, but dook shoves players out of the lane every time. No calls.

I guess I would do it, too, if I was never whistled for it.

I will be at the game at Cameron next Thursday.

God help me.

I might need a bondsman and a good defense attorney.

Bennett is a hell of a coach, and K has every ref scared to disagree with him.

Duke's ridic shooting is bailing out their defense.

One hustles well & the other can't shoot free throws worth squat. I would imagine the youngest might be red shirting.

Back