• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidential Debate

Lol yeah they are really sticking it to you while you sit around counting your money in goddamn randleman. Shut the fuck up you dipshit

As a matter of fact, I got a lot more of it to count this week. Four of my clients called me to add $795,000 to their accounts this past week. One of the best weeks in my 22 years on this job....and I'm supposed to be retired. When you take care of your clients, your clients will take care of you. :thumbsup:

Yes or no answer, please.

It's tough to say. It would be a shocking thing. I mean, did she provoke him in some way? If he just pulled out a gun and started shooting I'd have to say I'd probably vote for Jill Stein or just not vote.

So you only want to vote for unqualified people who have no idea what they are doing?

It's tough to say. It would be a shocking thing. I mean, did she provoke him in some way? If he just pulled out a gun and started shooting I'd have to say I'd probably vote for Jill Stein or just not vote.

He was explaining about how his supporters are loyal and not deplorable, and he pulls out a revolver (not some glock like the thugs use. Probably a .22 so his tiny hands can fit around it) says "they will even support me after this", then he shoots DWS in the knee and blows smoke out of the barrel and says "I'm just trying to make America safe again".

As a matter of fact, I got a lot more of it to count this week. Four of my clients called me to add $795,000 to their accounts this past week. One of the best weeks in my 22 years on this job....and I'm supposed to be retired. When you take care of your clients, your clients will take care of you. :thumbsup:

That's real good. Sounds like a pretty cushy job and life you have had, investing other people's money with no risk to yourself. I bet those hands are soft and supple. Congrats. Why is it again you are so mad? your American experience has been exceptional..

Dumb fuck

He was explaining about how his supporters are loyal and not deplorable, and he pulls out a revolver (not some glock like the thugs use. Probably a .22 so his tiny hands can fit around it) says "they will even support me after this", then he shoots DWS in the knee and blows smoke out of the barrel and says "I'm just trying to make America safe again".

I'd probably laugh.

What if he answered every question with "I know you are, but what am I?"

iTT we are reminded that BKF out of one side of his mouth calls the working and poor class lazy criminals, while he has basked in the marshmallowy existence of a white male white collar fucking investment advisor to other NC white investment class. He can't understand why they can't get ahead like he did. Fucking idiot

What if he just turned his back to the podium and crossed his arms and stood there in silence the whole time?

That scenario has the least plausibility to me because it would require self control and restraint.

That's real good. Sounds like a pretty cushy job and life you have had, investing other people's money with no risk to yourself. I bet those hands are soft and supple. Congrats. Why is it again you are so mad? your American experience has been exceptional..

Dumb fuck

Nothing really exceptional about my life, W&B. As JHMD and others have often said, it's not magic. I've just always tried to live by the rules, stay out of trouble...and to serve my country, my community, my family, my friends & my clients. And it has worked out very well. I would highly recommend that attitude & path for others.

Nothing really exceptional about my life, W&B. As JHMD and others have often said, it's not magic. I've just always tried to live by the rules, stay out of trouble...and to serve my country, my community, my family, my friends & my clients. And it has worked out very well. I would highly recommend that attitude & path for others.

More cluelessness. You can't post without exposing your inability to understand the complexities of life for people who weren't cut from the same cloth you and Jhmd were cut from. And you come on this board and flaunt it and cast your lot behind a candidate who is just as clueless. You are a piece of shit, sir.

Back