• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Presidents Cup

So when we gerbils Saturday night are we going to be able to watch live

DJ/Kuch vs Bads/Day
Phil/Furyk vs Goosen/Allenby
Mahan/Toms vs Kim/Yang

Tiger/Stricker vs..........SCOTT/Choi

Don't think I would have wanted to rattle Tiger's cage in the first match. They will roll.

Or you could partner Watney and Haas together and confuse the Internationals since they look alike.

Bill+Haas+Nick+Watney+140th+Open+Championship+E7ZKcmNCOXml.jpg

http://www.pgatour.com/2011/tournaments/presidentscup/11/15/haas_blog_tuesday/index.html

I am not sure who I will play with but I've expressed my opinion that I'd like to be Nick's partner. He and I are good buddies and I like his game. People sometimes tell us we look alike. I told him he needs to shave his head and we'll get everyone really confused. It should be fun. I'll write more tomorrow.

Tough draw 1st day for Bill. I think Schwartzel/Ogilvie is the toughest pairing for the internationals. Bads/Day 2nd best.

Poor Adam Scott. Would love to see him can Stevie soon. So weak that a caddy tries to make himself such a part of the story. You know guys like Fluff, Bones, LaCava and any other longtime caddy could tell damaging stories, but they are smart/cool enough to just shut their mouths.

Paul Tesori is given tons of credit by Webb and TV announcers for Webb's improvement, yet I have never seen Tesori try to make himself the story.

By the way, is it caddy or caddie? See it written both ways a lot.

Caddie is a guy that carries clubs.

Caddy is a thing that carries things.

Right? Right?

Can't wait to watch Tiger's group, tonight?

sounds good Go. Tiger/Stricker vs. Choi/Scott is the last match of the day. Starts around 10:05 or 10:15pm Eastern tonight. Will be cool if that match comes down to Hole #18 and the entire teams surround the green.

Maybe Stevie will tell Scott to hit the wrong club into #18, losing the match, and the entire International team beats the shit out of Stevie and Scott fires him on the spot. One can hope. :)

sounds good Go. Tiger/Stricker vs. Choi/Scott is the last match of the day. Starts around 10:05 or 10:15pm Eastern tonight. Will be cool if that match comes down to Hole #18 and the entire teams surround the green.

Maybe Stevie will tell Scott to hit the wrong club into #18, losing the match, and the entire International team beats the shit out of Stevie and Scott fires him on the spot. One can hope. :)

Is this going to be a real broadcast or a shitty golf channel broadcast. I don't know if you guys ever watch the golf channel on the Thursday/Friday of a tournament (before ESPN/CBS coverage begins), and all they show are commentators and no real live action. I am going to have to upgrade my cable to get it and don't want to be bent over and fucked real hard.

my guess is the A-team will be there, particularly considering there will be rebroadcasts on NBC over the weekend.

Edit: Handling the majority of play-by-play and lead analysis for Golf Channel coverage will be Terry Gannon and Curt Byrum, with Dan Hicks and Johnny Miller contributing on Days Three and Four for both Golf Channel and NBC. Also joining the coverage will be Gary Koch, Roger Maltbie, Dottie Pepper and David Feherty. Jimmy Roberts will conduct interviews and produce his signature essays, and Tim Rosaforte will offer news and notes.

http://www.worldgolf.com/newswire/b...e-event-and-news-coverage-2011-Presidents-Cup

Last edited:
Steve Williams needs to shut his pie hole.

Yeah. And I think Scott will be the most affected in this pairing. Tiger will be gung ho and focused. And Choi seems unfazed by most everything. But it'll be good to get this out of the way on the 1st day so it won't be quite the news event if they're paired together in future rounds.

OHKAAAY, at&t uverse wont upgrade me in one day since they have to switch out my cable box. where can i watch this shiz online?

Back