• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The real collusion story

Read the article you fat fuck

Then talk to me

It’s absolutely damning

f715ec49d66b72741c6f1edc7304213b.jpg

It’s like a tee ball thread with major league slugger Lectro out there. It’s ok lil sport you’re a winner too.

It’s like a tee ball thread with major league slugger Lectro out there. It’s ok lil sport you’re a winner too.

hahahaa

you know what I always say:

There will be people who don’t like you, are jealous of you or wished they could do what you are doing. They will attack you. There are billions of other people in the world. Forget about the “haters”.

hahahaa

you know what I always say:

There will be people who don’t like you, are jealous of you or wished they could do what you are doing. They will attack you. There are billions of other people in the world. Forget about the “haters”.

lol

Read the article you fat fuck

Then talk to me

It’s absolutely damning

It most certainly is and no worries..it will be brought out under the klieg lights of sworn testimony

More heads will roll in the true tale of Democrat-Russian Collusion

As sort of an aside from the article :

“Barack Obama keeps a close watch on his emotions. “I loved Spock,” he wrote in February 2015 in a presidential statement eulogizing Leonard Nimoy. Growing up in Hawaii, the young man who would later be called “No-Drama Obama” felt a special affinity for the Vulcan first officer of the U.S.S. Enterprise. “Long before being nerdy was cool, there was Leonard Nimoy,” the eulogy continued. “Leonard was Spock. Cool, logical, big-eared and level-headed.”

Interesting to look back and see Reinhold Niebuhr’s influence on 20th Century politicians et al

“History belongs to the cool observer”

Back