• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The religious right's hypocrisy now on full display

It's a Jew coup! (I really want to hear Roy Moore's wife say that).

The full video is even worse. So Trump allowed these people to become part of the White House Press Corps?

Where are all the conservatives on here we are supposed to believe hate anti-Semitism?

The full video is even worse. So Trump allowed these people to become part of the White House Press Corps?

So we have this guy receiving press passes, Steven Miller’s
White nationalist email self in the presidents ear, yet somehow trump is “pro
Israel” and Bernie would be “worse for America.” Ok.

*or any democrat according to conservatives. What a bunch of jerks.

Seems logical you could be “pro-Israel” and “anti-Semitic”, no?

True, that’s a better description. Anti semetic but using Israel to court the evangelical vote.

True, that’s a better description. Anti semetic but using Israel to court the evangelical vote.

And carry out an anti-Muslim/Arab agenda.

To be fair, Stephen Miller is Jewish and is responsible for the deaths of a not insignificant number of Christian children. But those were Hispanic kids so I’m sure that’s not what they mean.

Conservative warriors like Whatamount only condemn anti-semitism when it’s politically expedient to do so.

Conservative warriors like Whatamount only condemn anti-semitism when it’s politically expedient to do so.
5899b7741f4cfc4e7f43a90bf0c55eec93ef3272.jpeg

To be fair, Stephen Miller is Jewish and is responsible for the deaths of a not insignificant number of Christian children. But those were Hispanic kids so I’m sure that’s not what they mean.

If Stephen Miller had been alive during WWII, he most likely would have been a Nazi collaborator.

Speaking of the GOP and its wonderful reputation for tolerance of all kinds, Rep. Omar's GOP opponent in next year's election, Danielle Stella, had her Twitter account suspended after she repeated an unverified right-wing accusation that Omar had passed "sensitive information" to Iran, then said that Omar was a traitor, and should be tried and hanged. She later tweeted an image of a stick figure hanging from gallows. Predictably, Stella refused to apologize but instead played the victim, saying that "My suspension for advocating for the enforcement of federal code proves Twitter will always side with and fight to protect terrorists, traitors, pedophiles and rapists." Lovely lady.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-running-against-ilhan-omar-152454656.html

Just like Strick, AMIRITE!

There used to be a rule across denominations and Jews, more generally, that you never call another Jew a Nazi.

RJ can’t help but stay classy on that front.

I’ll add that isn’t funny and it’s not really even a joke. It’s very offensive to me.

Speaking of the GOP and its wonderful reputation for tolerance of all kinds, Rep. Omar's GOP opponent in next year's election, Danielle Stella, had her Twitter account suspended after she repeated an unverified right-wing accusation that Omar had passed "sensitive information" to Iran, then said that Omar was a traitor, and should be tried and hanged. She later tweeted an image of a stick figure hanging from gallows. Predictably, Stella refused to apologize but instead played the victim, saying that "My suspension for advocating for the enforcement of federal code proves Twitter will always side with and fight to protect terrorists, traitors, pedophiles and rapists." Lovely lady.

Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-running-against-ilhan-omar-152454656.html

Civility! Be Best!

Good fucking grief. If this Trump administration doesn’t jump the shark with Christians I don’t know what will.

Truly reprehensibly manipulative tool

People are stupid, mankind is fucked if I am one of the smartest of the lot!

Back