• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Return of Dave Chappelle

CHillDeac

Reaction score
No, not the show. I was late finding out about this but Chappelle is currently on a rare tour across the Southeast prepping new material for the big 'Funny or Die Oddball Comedy Tour' in August. Tonight he is in W-S @ The Stevens Ctr. Just scored tix for Thurs night show in Raleigh.

6-17: W-S
6-18: N. Myrtle Beach
6-19/20: Raleigh
6-21/22: Charlotte
6-23/24: Nashville
6-25: Knoxville
6-26: Chattanooga
6-27/28/29: Atlanta

I saw him last year or so at Fellini's on Ponce in Atlanta. Just hanging out, no one seemed to recognize him. I realized he probably liked that but it was a shame to me- Chappelle is a fucking genius.

Props for doing 3 NC dates.

His bit on the South:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGQiEsD2pF4

Last edited:
Raleigh is sold out, but there's some tix on Stub Hub. I might have to go to this.

Craigslist is full of tickets for Charlotte.

I can't find any for the winston show tonight.

How the hell did I not know about this, but instead knew about Ceasar Milan?

I don't think that there has been much promotion for these shows. Mainly word of mouth type stuff.

can get a pair off craigslist/stubhub for $300 in CLT

hmm now I really want to go tonight in Winston. tix are less than $60 and still available.

Touring with Flight of the Conchords, too? Pretty cool.

Thanks a lot for the heads up, I had no idea about this. Got lucky and scored a ticket this afternoon before they sold out. The combination of the late notice and 60 dollar price kept my wife from going though.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

They were running at least a two hour stretch of Chappelle's Show Sunday morning...I really wish the kids would have slept in a little longer. Explaining the Player Haters Ball to the six year old just wasn't worth it.

I saw the announcement of the tour with Flight of the Conchords and got really excited, but those are really strange venues/cities. Why no DC?

Back