• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The revolution has begun!

I didn't post then, but my manager roommate came home after the first bzzz practice and said "we're in trouble." which was obvious in the first 5 minutes, but still.

Just curious if he cited anything specific?

Does anyone know how the players feel about [Redacted]? Hearsay, grapevine, etc? I get the rationale behind the protest, but realize that it's also an indirect slap in the face to Rusty, Randolph and Battle..............without which there would be no "glory years" to recall.

Just want to go on record and say that I think this is not a good idea. Not the biggest Bzzz fan, but this has the possibility of giving Wake an even bigger black eye than we already have.

-KC Chief fan who tried this already

Flags up! Who will be actively participating in "The Revolution" today? I will be compiling screen shots so the AD can identify traitors and take away their rights to attend games at The Joel.

Wearing buzz out shirts behind the bench is incredibly disrespectful to the players.

Knock yourself out outside stadium but behind the bench is bullshit.

Wearing buzz out shirts behind the bench is incredibly disrespectful to the players.

Knock yourself out outside stadium but behind the bench is bullshit.

+1

This would be shameful. I would hope for a Pacers-style fan beatdown, with Jeff choking out the kingpin in a yoga pose.

Posted on the other tread but I'll be rocking this today:

3L9vR.jpg

If anybody comes up with decent tickets shoot me a pm... we're just going to buy them outside I reckon.

+1

This would be shameful. I would hope for a Pacers-style fan beatdown, with Jeff choking out the kingpin in a yoga pose.
I'd be ok with that. Esp if Jeff threw a nut punch.. A sacrafice to jabu must be made.

And now that I think about it.. Bzz is really like a nut punch.. The Wake Curse of the nut punch..

Flags up! Who will be actively participating in "The Revolution" today? I will be compiling screen shots so the AD can identify traitors and take away their rights to attend games at The Joel.

I'd say that it is long past time to get OG&G his own little spidey hole...

I'll be at the game but I'm not wearing any Bzzout stuff. Rocking the BSD shirt. I think that speaks for itself

#BSDNation

I'll be at the game but I'm not wearing any Bzzout stuff. Rocking the BSD shirt. I think that speaks for itself

#BSDNation

Speaks for itself?

It was a joke.

Also a poorly worded sentence. Meant to read like the BSD shirt speaks for itself, not the fact that I'm wearing that instead of Bzzout stuff lol.

Last edited:
Good luck today fellows...only way to change the present hierarchy is to show your dissent with the status quo...wish I did not live out of state or I would like to attend this protest fest!!!

How many BzzzOuts are there? I can't see any on the broadcast.

Back