• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Rock ’n’ Roll Casualty Who Became a War Hero

Great read. Thanks for posting.

Got through the first few pages and then got this message: To see the full article, subscribe here.

Still, thanks for posting. Cool story.

Got through the first few pages and then got this message: To see the full article, subscribe here.

I got that but then just clicked the link again and it was fine.

Thanks for posting! Loved this line

"He says he threw Columbia in almost as a joke. General McChrystal wrote a letter of recommendation. To Everman’s shock, he was accepted. “It’s almost like a dare that went too far — and it keeps going.” At 45, he just received his bachelor’s degree in philosophy."

Hmmm...hopefully awake's suggestion helps...i haven't had a problem with that but its worth reading the whole thing

When you get to the article, just click single page in the menu with printing and sharing and all that. That always works for me.

Back