• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Ron Wellman Statistical Approach

I'll never forget the way my heart sank when I saw the first post that Bzz was the leading candidate. Sort of like having a premonition that a ten-car pileup is coming and then having to watch the whole thing unfold in front of you.

I wish we had a link to the old scout thread about what obviously stupid names we heard associated with the hiring search, because I posted [Redacted] on there and then had to cry when it happened.

I know Jay Wright and Billy Donavan were leaked from the AD.

I'll never forget the way my heart sank when I saw the first post that Bzz was the leading candidate. Sort of like having a premonition that a ten-car pileup is coming and then having to watch the whole thing unfold in front of you.

Me too. I wanted to cry.

Is our AD really this stupid?

As in Athletic DEPARTMENT or Athletic DIRECTOR?

I believe that those names were probably leaked outside of the instruction of Our Dear Leader.

As in Athletic DEPARTMENT or Athletic DIRECTOR?

I believe that those names were probably leaked outside of the instruction of Our Dear Leader.

I'll leave it open to interpretation.

Back