• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Save My Life Card - It might save your life someday

myDeaconmyhand

First man to get a team of horses up Bear Mountain
Reaction score
http://www.savemylifecard.com/learn_more.asp

this is not spam, I care about you all so I want everyone here to know about this fantastic new product

smlCard.jpg

WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN A SAVE MY LIFE CARD™?

Your Save My Life Card™ is a valuable form of life insurance.

WHY?

None of us have a crystal ball that predicts when a heart attack, stroke or a debilitating disease will occur. We have no insight as to when a serious accident may occur.

We think, “This will never happen to me.”

According to the (NSC) National Safety Council, accidental deaths in the US are rising at an alarming rate, more than 20 percent over a 10-year period. NSC statistics show that one person dies from an accident every 5 minutes.

For seniors over 65, deaths from falls goes up dramatically.

When you or a loved one is injured and cannot speak, chances of survival decreases. Emergency personnel need vital information about you, your health history, medications, allergies, primary doctor and blood type and need it fast. If you cannot talk, your SAVE MY LIFE CARD™ speaks for you.

Within seconds, your SAVE MY LIFE CARD™ gives them this information.

Save your life with your SAVE MY LIFE CARD™.

I have been alive for 11,675 days. This is strong statistical evidence that I am immortal.

Your product can lick my balls.

so basically it's a less accessible one of these:

RoadID.com
roadid20.jpg

so basically it's a less accessible one of these:

RoadID.com

They're may be similar, inferior products out there that resemble the "save my life" card, but none can match the innovation. None. Our product lists current medications and physical description just in case you wander off from the nursing home in only your bathrobe, go hours without water, and are finally found walking into the oncoming lane on the interstate having forgotten your own name.

They're may be similar, inferior products out there that resemble the "save my life" card, but none can match the innovation. None. Our product lists current medications and physical description just in case you wander off from the nursing home in only your bathrobe, go hours without water, and are finally found walking into the oncoming lane on the interstate having forgotten your own name.

If you wander off in only your bathrobe, what are the chances you remembered to grab your wallet with your Save My Life card in it?

I don't doubt it's a great product and I hope it helps lots of people, but I don't find it particularly innovative or superior to other options.

All of these are just a big scam to get me onto the government's grid. NOT TODAY.

If you wander off in only your bathrobe, what are the chances you remembered to grab your wallet with your Save My Life card in it?

The card comes with a free tube of super glue so you can glue it to your ass. Generally stays attached for about 3 months.

I worked as an EMT before I went to medical school and will never forget the lady who fell, broke her hip (was pretty gross), and pressed her Life Alert button only to have it not work. Thing broke the only time she needed and she laid on her floor for 7 hours without help....

F'd up

Wow. This is a game-changing idea. Does anybody know if this company is going to go public? Would love to get in on the ground floor.

Back