• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

This thread was the first thing I thought of when I read you were the poster formerly known as Demon18. :D

Sheesh, Wakefield looks old (I'm watching on dvr). He could barely waddle in from the bullpen and he has developed a substantial beer gut.

This thread was the first thing I thought of when I read you were the poster formerly known as Demon18. :D

Yea I figured between posting about the Sox and Revs here and movies on the Pit it would be easy to put together for anyone who knew me on the old boards

Since I purchased MLB TV the Sox are 1-13. Money well spent so far.

Nothing better than looking at the standings, a couple of days into the new season, and seeing the Yankees 1.5 games up on the Red Sawx, with the Sawx down 7 runs in the 8th inning.

Boston about to be 3 GB from the Orioles!

The Sox look absolutely pathetic. I am now starting to get irked; 1-14 since my MLB TV purchase.

400px-Broom_icon.svg.png

Thanks for playing. Looks like 0-162 is still on the table too.

lackey sucks, and texas absolutely owns the red sox. so glad to get out of there.

Not a particularly fun start to the year. Pitching sucked in Texas and now the bats need to wake up.

bet they don't win a game until next week.....
it is just April 6th and I am inches away from the panic button!!

ughh another just awful game. Josh Tomlin for the tribe topped out at 83 last night. Beckett only gave up 3 but majorly labored. i am officially worried because there is no way lackey and beckett are good enough pitchers, and they are locked up for four more years.

Back