• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Sox

Lucic in the booth

milan-beaten.jpg

Chances that Lucic was drunk during that interview was 100%

can the red sox score runs this series without ellsbury dingers?

zomg ellsbury is the only one on the team that can hit right now, I knew he shoulda kept going.

The offense has been pretty stagnant for the better part of a week. They've been getting owned by such luminaries as Nick Blackburn and Charlie Furbush. It is pretty damn frustrating.

Carl is on the verge of becoming known as an "Embedded Ray." I think he now has three hits all season against the Rays in approximately 30 ABs.

every player we get from the rays blows dicks, you'd think theo would have learned by now

another frustrating game to watch. bedard looked good until nap juiced that homer.

No offense once again, and how bad is it that in a lineup without ellsbury/ortiz/youkilis 100 million dollar man carl crawford is batting 7th

Gonzo has two bombs already tonight in three ABs. The first one was crushed into the second deck.

Gonzo has two bombs already tonight in three ABs. The first one was crushed into the second deck.

Lackey doing well aside from walking a run in. A couple hits last inning were pretty soft. It's amazing the run support he's had lately.

I'm not saying he is having an all-star caliber year, but this season proves Lackey is a winner. Should notch his 12th win of the season tonight.

Back