• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Strain (FX Show)

timdunkandthefunk

Rusty Larue
Reaction score
Who watched? Anyone read the books?

I thought it was creepy but some of the acting/dialogue was a little suspect. I will keep watching though.

Plan on watching it tonight online. Heard the first episode was great. The ads were super creepy.

Just watched it last night. Pretty good. Definitely keeping their options open.

Not what I expected so I was pleasantly surprised. Definitely has potential if they don't make it completely stupid like other shows in the genre.

Pretty nicely straddles the line between being a more "realistic" zombie type show and something a little more supernatural.

When the one dude..
had his blood sucked out, neck broken, and head smashed into a pulp by whatever the fuck that was
that was.. pretty badass.

Pretty nicely straddles the line between being a more "realistic" zombie type show and something a little more supernatural.

When the one dude..
had his blood sucked out, neck broken, and head smashed into a pulp by whatever the fuck that was
that was.. pretty badass.

The way that thing moved down the hallway after the scene was freaky.

I've read the books. Solid series (but I remember the books started to get a little cheesy towards the end). The way the show started off with the extremely suspect acting skills of those flight attendants, I was pretty worried. Luckily, the show got progressively better.

Anybody know where this show is available to stream or watch on-demand? I don't have DVR.

Watched the first three hours last night and I dig it so far.

Anyone still watching this? Really interested to see how the show is going to progress with this week's happenings. Seems pretty large scale for a tv show

Anyone still watching this? Really interested to see how the show is going to progress with this week's happenings. Seems pretty large scale for a tv show

Been busy this week, so I'm behind, but I'm still watching.

I have my doubts that it's going to be able to sustain for too many seasons, but so far I'm really enjoying it.

Yeah, I'm enjoying it as well. Seems like it's gonna be hectic from here on out.

Back