• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE TIME IS NOW! NOW IS THE TIME!

They are a very good team. We ain't chopped liver and we are very fortunate to have beaten them. They'll have at least one player playing at the next level.

Per Les, Clawson said "something" happened at halftime but wouldn't elaborate. You'd expect the typical coach/player ripping into the team but this makes it sound exotic and mysterious whatever happened.

I about had a heart attack on the final penalty. Wasn't sure if for some reason App would get ANOTHER shot.

I hope whoever called the plays the first half and the last series is out looking for a job. That was the worst play calling since Lobo. The whole first half, no Cam no Dortch, almost not Bird-- just pitiful. The last series was just as bad. Need a first down to close the game out and we run the same dumb play over and over. What ever happened to that great play we used earlier in the year where Walford starts on RPO and then stops and tosses the ball to Dortch? Did DC really think we would get a first down? Just stupid--playing it safe seldom works and it almost did not today. Get a pair Dave

I wonder if it was anything like Grobe halftimer vs Stanford in '09. It was a different WF team that came out of the locker room. As needed, it was a different Deacon team that ran on the field in this second half. A Win is a win. 4-0!

WHAT
THE
HELL

Last edited:
Which penalty? My feed went in and out. A celebration penalty?

Yeah, unsportsmanlike after the kick. Their fans and players were celebrating like they'd get another kick not knowing it was dead ball foul after the play, lol!!!!

This thread is jinxed because past ones didn't specify they were game threads. You had to figure it out yourself. Guess that's to help the App rubes.

Pretty clear what changed our vibes. Almost instantaneous.

BIG PLAY!

There you go.

Hey, actual offense.

There we go.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Hell yeah!

Back