• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

THE TIME IS NOW! NOW IS THE TIME!

I had to reboot once on the feed yesterday (Android tablet to to Chromecast). Otherwise, video quality was a bit wonky at times. Utah State game feed was far and away better than that lousy BC shit. I complained to ESPN on that one.

I had no problems with the game feed other than watching the same three commercials at least 30 times each.

Question: is Scotty Washington always on the FG block team, or was he a late substitution for his height?

lol at the app state fans cheering

I really didn’t enjoy any of that except for App St fans wildly celebrating a meaningless penalty.

Yeah, unsportsmanlike after the kick. Their fans and players were celebrating like they'd get another kick not knowing it was dead ball foul after the play, lol!!!!

Their student section was going nuts, like they had won the game. A bunch of them were in position to rush the field. SAD !

Ugly, ugly win............but a WIN!

Get up the mountain. Win the game. Get the fuck down the mountain.

Had a great time in Boone today, and didn't hear a negative word the entire day. Plenty of congratulatory remarks from App fans on the way out. Good atmosphere all the way around.

My experience, too.

I had no problems with the game feed other than watching the same three commercials at least 30 times each.

I had problems the first game but the last two have been fine. I guess they must have read our message board and fixed things (sarcasm).

I had problems the first game but the last two have been fine. I guess they must have read our message board and fixed things (sarcasm).

The stream was fine for me except for the resolution. Felt like I was watching on a standard definition TV. Not sure if that was an ESPN issue or my shitty AT&T U-Verse internet.

Yeah, I've never had a problem with the feeds on E3 Chromecast. I think if y'all want a more reliable stream you're gonna need to pony up for better Internet

If App State won and their students did rush the field, that would have to have been the only school that has ever rushed the field after beating Wake right?

If App State won and their students did rush the field, that would have to have been the only school that has ever rushed the field after beating Wake right?

They weren't going to rush the field. They were told twice it's against the rules.

They weren't going to rush the field. They were told twice it's against the rules.

App St. follows the rules???

Also I always heard growing up that Wake didn't want to play App St. anymore because they were scared and tired of losing. I always thought that that wasn't the case and it was just playing jawing off. This weekend proved that take was 100% correct.

App St. follows the rules???

Also I always heard growing up that Wake didn't want to play App St. anymore because they were scared and tired of losing. I always thought that that wasn't the case and it was just playing jawing off. This weekend proved that take was 100% correct.

It's about 75% correct. The other part is that winning barely helps our resume but losing kills it

Our resume for what? Recruiting? I don't think one loss to App is really going to make much of a difference

Clemson rushed in 2004 when they won in ot. Beating the GOAT Cory Randolph is a good excuse for a field rush imo.

Clemson rushed in 2004 when they won in ot. Beating the GOAT Cory Randolph is a good excuse for a field rush imo.

Was going to respond earlier that "rushing the field" in football is different than "rushing the court" in hoop. In many football venues, fans are allowed on the field after the game (e.g., at Clemson); so, kind of hard to determine the difference between rushing the field, and just walking on the field because you can. FWIW, there was a large throng of WF faithful on the field at the Military Bowl after the win over Temple. It was fun!

We're Wake man. We're gonna get the shittiest bowl they can send us to regardless. 7-5/6-6 or 8-4/7-5 won't matter

Yet that doesn't happen.

Sending the Deacon to the Military Bowls selection meeting got us the best of the three bowls we were up for. We have to show the we can make money for the sponsors.

Don't disagree with any of that. If anything maybe playing App helps on that front as it shows we can have a presence at an away game.

And what you mentioned certainly means more than a slight uptick to our record. Feel free to trot out any alleged evidence to the contrary

Back